Parkhill Jr. High PTA Membership
Students are most successful when they are surrounded by actively engaged parents, teachers and community members. This is why our PTA exists: to strengthen our Parkhill Jr. High community and back the future of every Parkhill student.
Why become a PTA member?
When you become a PTA member, you help us enrich and support the Parkhill experience. Your membership contributes important funding and support for annual programs like:
- Annual School Supply sale
- eRaider email news and updates
- Monthly hospitality events to thank and encourage Parkhill teachers
- Howdy Jr. Dance
- Courtyard Café
- Field Day
- PTA Reflections art program
- Red Ribbon Week activities
- Parent education programs
In addition, a portion of your dues supports the Texas PTA's advocacy work which strives to make every student's potential a reality.
Who can join?
Anyone! Parents, faculty/staff, students, grandparents and other community members are all welcomed!
What are the benefits of Parkhill PTA Jr. High membership?
Your annual membership benefits include:
- Weekly eRaider email updates
- Access to the Online Student Directory with family addresses, phone numbers and emails (students and parents only)
- Voting privileges at Parkhill Jr. High PTA meetings
- Texas PTA membership, including all individual member benefits and discounts
- National PTA membership, including all individual member benefits and discounts
2018-19 membership benefits are valid through June 30, 2019.
How much does it cost?
- Family (two parents): $15
- Individual parent: $10
- Community member: $10
- Parkhill faculty/staff member: $5
- Student: $5
- Texas PTA Life Members: $4.50
Want more information? Contact:
Aimee Sheahan, VP of Membership