Help us spread the love to our students and teachers
BECOME A PARKHILL PTA MEMBER
(It’s never too late!)
Our goal is a voice for every student. We are VERY close to reaching that goal and we need your help!
Parents, grandparents, students and community members are all eligible to join the Parkhill PTA.
FROM THE COUNSELOR'S OFFICE:
Pre-registration Dates for the
2018-19 School Year
Current PJH 8th graders:
- Pearce counselors will be visiting Parkhill on Thursday, Feb 8th in the library. 8th graders will be meeting with the counselors during their ELA class to talk about the Pearce 9th grade course card and to select their 9th grade courses.
- Students will then bring home the Pearce course card to discuss courses for next school year with their parents.
- On Friday, Feb 16th, 8th grade students will be entering their course decisions into Focus during their advisory class by using their chromebooks and their Pearce course card.
- 9th grade Pearce course cards with a parent signature are due to their current PHJH counselor
(Mrs. Mountjoy) by Friday, Feb 23rd.
Current PJH 7th graders:
- Seventh graders will meet with their counselor on Friday, February 16th, during advisory period to talk about the 8th grade course card and to select their courses on paper. They will also be shown how to enter their choices online and tutorials reviewing online preregistration will be added to their advisory Google classroom.
- Students will then bring home their Parkhill JH course card to discuss choices for next school year with their parents.
- 8th grade course cards with a parent signature are due to their current counselor (Peggy Dowell) by Friday, February 23rd. Courses should also be entered online by this date.